About Primary 5
Teacher: Miss Allen
Number of Children: 21
Topic: Krindlekrax and Myths and Legends
P.E. Days: Thursdays and Fridays
RCCT: Miss Gray (Tues pm)
Please bring a filled water bottle every day to stay hydrated!
Every week will do a Clic challenge (focus on addition, subtraction, multiplication and division), a Learn It challenge which is a timed 100 second challenge to answer addition and multiplication questions and also a Safe Challenge which focuses on time, fractions, measurements, graphs etc. To move up you need to get three perfect scores. Everyone is working at their own level. When people move up we will celebrate their achievements as a class and their name will go on our class webpage for the week.
Clics: Louisa, Ollie and Riley
Learn Its: Scarlett and Joe
Friday Fives 25.09.20
Here are 5 questions you can ask me about my learning:
1) Ask me what happened in the Mr Gum book that we have been reading as a class.
2) Ask me to name 2D and 3D shapes and to describe how many faces, edges and vertices they have.
3) Ask me about my lesson that I taught in Maths.
4) Ask me about my animation and how I made it.
5) Ask me about my spelling sound and test me on some words.