About Primary 5
Teacher: Miss Allen
Number of Children: 22
Topic: Scottish History
P.E. Days: Thursdays and Fridays
RCCT: Miss Gray (Tues pm)
Please bring a filled water bottle every day to stay hydrated!
Every week will do a Clic challenge (focus on addition, subtraction, multiplication and division), a Learn It challenge which is a timed 100 second challenge to answer addition and multiplication questions and also a Safe Challenge which focuses on time, fractions, measurements, graphs etc. To move up you need to get three perfect scores. Everyone is working at their own level. When people move up we will celebrate their achievements as a class and their name will go on our class webpage for the week.
Clics: Anna and Joe
Safes: Sophie, Riley and Ellie
Learn Its: Max
Friday Fives 26.03.21
Here are 5 questions you can ask me about my learning:
1) Ask me about frog spawn and our school pond.
2) Ask me about my maths targets and what I need to work on.
3) Ask me about my newspaper and non-fiction writing.
4) Ask me what is happening in Catscape.
5) Ask me about how to take an accurate golf swing with a putter.