About Primary 5
Teacher: Miss Allen
Number of Children: 22
Topic: Scottish History
P.E. Days: Thursdays and Fridays
RCCT: Miss Gray (Tues pm)
Please bring a filled water bottle every day to stay hydrated!
Every week will do a Clic challenge (focus on addition, subtraction, multiplication and division), a Learn It challenge which is a timed 100 second challenge to answer addition and multiplication questions and also a Safe Challenge which focuses on time, fractions, measurements, graphs etc. To move up you need to get three perfect scores. Everyone is working at their own level. When people move up we will celebrate their achievements as a class and their name will go on our class webpage for the week.
Clics: Alfie, Sophie and Scarlett
Safes: Max and Kasper
Learn Its: Archie, Kasper and Sophie
Friday Fives 4.12.20
Here are 5 questions you can ask me about my learning:
1) Ask me about my appointment spreadsheet that I created in Excel.
2) Ask me how to divide a 2 or 3 digit number by a 1 digit number.
3) Ask me the banangrams and times table competitions.
4) Ask me how I am doing on Clics, Safes and Learn Its.
5) Ask me about my reading book.